Back to Blog
Back to Blog
Happy New Month!
It’s Balanced Living with Dr Shola
Here are 10 Life Tips From A Life Coach (me!)
1. Be thankful to God for where you are. Be grateful for what you have. If you are thankful for what you have, you will start to see and receive many other reasons to be thankful.
2. Small things lead to big things. That “small job” can lead to “big job”. That “little” blog can lead to a book. If you turn down some small things, you may never get to the big things. If you turn down medical school, you will never be a doctor.
3. Time is your most important asset. Time, not money. You can make more money, you cannot make more time. In certain situations, ask yourself: should I be trying to save money or should I be trying to save time?
4. Take care of your body. 4 things to avoid or eat/drink minimal amounts of: salt, sugar, wheat, sugary drinks.
5. Read. Read. Read. Read. Read some more. A book is one of the best returns on your investments you can ever make. Think about it. You can get, for $5 to $40 dollars, someone else years of experience, trials, mistakes, and success in one place; all for you to learn from. You are a product of the things that you read.
6. Think. Think about what you think about. Are your thoughts yours? Are they true? Do they serve God, serve you, or serve your purpose to the world? What do you believe to be true? Why do you believe what you believe? Do not wander aimlessly through life, never having stopped to ponder its mystery.
7. Work well. Whatever you do, do it well. It doesn’t matter if your boss is unreasonable, or you do not like your job. Change your job or vocation if you must, but wherever you are, be known for being a good worker, a good employee, a good manager, etc.
8. Speak up for yourself. You do not have to be aggressive but be clear on what you will or will not accept from people. Be respectful, also be assertive about what you do and do not want. This does not mean that you pick fights with everything and everyone that moves. It mean that you apply wisdom in turning around, situations that are not working in your best interests.
9. Pray. Pray for wisdom, solutions, peace in your storms and you will be surprised. Make a habit of praying, not only for yourself, but for your family, your friends, people you know are struggling, and your nation.
10. Relax. Your body, soul and spirit need rest. Make sure rest is part of your daily schedule. Take time to unwind. Things will not come faster by desperation and worry. Take time to recharge and recalibrate.
Please share this with others!
Stay In Touch!
Send me an email: email@example.com
Read my blog http://sholashade.comv2v2
Follow me on facebook: facebook.com/shola.shade
Schedule a strategy session to jumpstart your journey to a balanced life!
Dr Shola Ezeokoli
“Transformation through balance”
“A balanced life is a beautiful life”