Gratitude: The Antidote To GrumpinessAdeshola Ezeokoli
Are you grateful? Are you thankful for what you already have? A Yoruba proverb transliterated goes thus: If you are “thinkful”, you will be thankful.
Stop and think, and do not let another moment pass you by without being thankful.
- Being thankful makes you focus on the positive.
- Being thankful attract more things for you to be thankful for.
- Being thankful makes you more generous and loving.
- Being thankful stops you from complaining all the time.
- Being thankful puts you in a better frame of mind to receive what God has for you.
- Being thankful makes you a joy to be around.
Have a blessed, joyful, gratitude filled day!