I WANT TO HAVE AN AFFAIR!Adeshola Ezeokoli
Reasons not to:
1. Guilt and shame will not be worth the trouble after all, even if your spouse does not find out.
2. You will be subject to mistrust of your spouse probably for years.
3. It will further undermine the chances that you will be able to save your marriage.
4. It is not honorable to your spouse and to God( remember, “thou shalt not commit adultery”. Actually, this reason alone should be enough to stop you dead in your tracks.
5. No matter what your spouse has done, two wrongs do not make you right and you are responsible for your own part in the sordid mess which may or may not be partly of your own making. You do not fight fire with fire, you fight fire with WATER!
6. But she/ he is not meeting my need for(*insert real or imagined need here*). Get a grip on real life, will you? No one can meet all your needs and sooner or later you will realize the flaws of the other person and they won’t be so “hot” anymore.
7. I am bored: Needless to say, anything becomes boring after a while. The energy you will use to lie, sneak around and plan your rendezvous can be otherwise directed to spice up your marriage.
Hope this changes someone’s mind out there, feel free to share this with others.